Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winning Ticket

Now, haven't had it checked yet, but looks as if I'd picked five out of seven on last night's National Lottery draw. Which means, if I've calculated correctly, I will get something like fourteen times my stake back. Now, if only that made up for all the weeks I lost... ;-)
Anyway, if I'm right, well... it's not big money, but there's a local bookstore that will see a few extra sales rung up (and if I'm wrong, well, what the hey... it's for a good purpose). So, fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's exciting!

Liane said...

So? did you win anything? :-))

anilize said...

Yes, I did.
Not quite as much as I'd expected since it turns out the state takes a bite out of it (no surprise there!), but enough to put two or three extra books on the shelves.
Now I just have to wait for my friendly local dealer to receive the ones he ordered on my request :-)