Friday, July 25, 2008

Standby

So what's going on?

Essentially what it boils down to is that I haven't been posting for a few weeks now.

There's no technical excuse for this. My camera functions, more or less, as does my computer and my broadband connection. All systems remain go.

However I find myself suffering from what I can best describe as the summertime blues (I know, other people get low in the winter - what can I say - I'm contrary). And the trouble with this, as with most known forms of procrastination, is that the longer it goes on for the harder it is to break.

Eventually this too will pass; hopefully I'll be back before too long.

Until then - keep snapping.

5 comments:

Crystal Lynn said...

Well I hope things get cheery soon!!!

Cidermaker said...

Miss you! Hope the blues lift soon.

Crystal Lynn said...

Knock Knock.....
can Anilize come out to play??

hoosiertoo said...

Went through the blahs too. Finally forced myself to post.

Cidermaker said...

Hope to see you on NaNo. Boards are up again Oct 1st.